Monday, January 13, 2020

Meeting January 2020

A message from the Greenville Art League Treasurer Angela Mattingly

"I'm so excited about the monthly art league meeting on Wednesday! I get to share with you my business knowledge on how to setup a business, sales tax liabilities for artists, and income tax responsibilities. Not pleasant topics for most, I know.

My goal is to help you sort out what we should be doing as professional artists and how to get it done. Will also have some tax saving tips that could help to save you money."

Also our Art Challenge will be the category Red and Green, as described in the graphic below. Please try this challenge and bring your artwork for exhibit during the meeting.


The meeting is at the W. Walworth Harrison Library, 1 Lou Finney Lane, Greenville TX 75401, from 3 PM to 5 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment